Uncover the excellence of our real estate service through the stories of our satisfied clients. Welcome to our Client Reviews Page, where success stories and exceptional expertise take center stage. Experience the dedication and satisfaction that Owl Realty brings to each homebuying journey.
Finding Serenity: Hayley and Vanessa's Experience with Owl Realty
Stepping Stone to Success: Scott and Andrea Pelly's Testimonial
“We were fortunate to work with Scott and Colin who truly listened to us and our needs at the time when it came time to sell our home. Their knowledge of the real estate market was evident, and they expertly guided us through the process.
What sets them apart was their genuine care for our community. Being a part of the Pemberton Heights community themselves, they had an intimate understanding of its unique charm and appeal. This allowed them to effectively communicate the value of our home to potential buyers.
Their attentiveness, prompt communication, combined with their expertise in real estate, made for a seamless and successful selling experience. We are grateful to have had such dedicated professionals by our side throughout this journey.”
The Kylo Family Get their Forever Home
“We sold and purchased two homes in Pemberton Heights with the Owl Group in 2021. Both transactions were off-market and to make a long story short, our real estate dreams never would’ve come true, without the knowledge, contacts and negotiating skills of Scott and Colin.
Here’s our story…
– Emotional phase… Scott, called me with a pocket listing, in Pemberton Heights to see if I’d be interested in moving… turns out, it was our dream home and my wife was “all-in!” Problem, was we had to make an offer fast and it had to be subject free. Otherwise, the seller was going to take it to market and we’d almost certainly lose it in a multiple offer scenario.
– Logistics phase… “How can we possibly swing this? We have to sell our existing home first? How long will that take? How much is it worth? We have to finish a few renovations and stage it first to get top dollar, don’t we? Will the bank let us port our mortgage or will we be stuck with the painful headache of trying to refinance in a more stringent climate? This all seems too complicated and likely unworkable, doesn’t it? Yes, but we really want it!”
– Problem solving phase… Scott, calls me and suggests listing our house off-market to a few of his clients and colleagues whom he knows are actively looking in Pemberton Heights. I agree to this, due to the time pressure of the deal and because I know the Owls are on the pulse in the neighbourhood.
– Private showing phase… The Owls coordinated three groups of buyers for viewing. Turns out, we had lots of interest but a lovely young family wanted to make our home, their forever home. We really liked that we were passing on our home to very a nice young family. It just felt right. Furthermore, we were able to negotiate a fair deal within 24hours. Things were starting to line up… and the Owls had us one step closer to making our dreams come true… we hoped!
– Negotiation dream house phase… Just as the sale of our house went smoothly (as they tend to when both sides are reasonable) we were able to secure our dream house at the right price. Wahoo, we felt like we’d won the lottery!
We couldn’t recommend the Owl Group more!”
Joe & Giselle Tibble's Story
“We recently had the pleasure of working with the OWL Group as our real estate agents and we couldn’t be happier with the experience. From start to finish, Scott and Colin demonstrated exceptional professionalism, knowledge and dedication. Without them we’re positive we wouldn’t be in the house that we are in today.
Scott and Colin took the time to understand our specific needs and preferences and they went above and beyond to find properties that aligned with our criteria. Their expertise in Pemberton Height was evident as they provided valuable insights and guidance throughout the entire process. They also have a lot of off-market product that not many other relators have. That goes to show the trust that sellers have in them.
What impressed us the most about the OWL Group is their commitment to the community we live in after the transaction was done. I think most realtors just move on; these guys don’t. They are involved in everything from community events (Canada Day, Capilano School Gala, PAC & Halloween) to fundraisers that improve our neighbourhood. There isn’t one event that benefits the community we live in that doesn’t have their name front and centre.
Would happily recommend the OWL Group to anyone looking for their real estate needs.”